Processor Intel i7-11700K 3.6 Ghz 16 MB LGA1200 LGA1200
Processor Intel i7-11700K 3.6 Ghz 16 MB LGA1200 LGA1200
If you're passionate about IT and electronics, like being up to date on technology and don't miss even the slightest details, buy Processor Intel i7-11700K 3.6 Ghz 16 MB LGA1200 LGA1200 at an unbeatable price.
- Type: Processor
- Channels: 2 Channels
- Cache: 16 MB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB
- Graphic Driver: Intel UHD Graphics
- Connection: PCI Express 4.0
- Intel Core i7
- 64 bits
- IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7-11700K
- 5 GHz
- 3200 MHz
- 50 GB/s
- 3,6 GHz
- Socket: LGA1200
- 125 W
- 95 W
- 60 Hz
- 350 MHz
- 3,1 GHz
- 1300 MHz
- Nuclei: 8 Nuclei
IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Technology IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Technology dynamically increases the processor's frequency as needed by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom to give you a burst of speed when you need it, and increased energy efficiency when you donât. IntelÂ® vProâ¢ Platform Eligibility IntelÂ® vProâ¢ Technology is a set of security and manageability capabilities built into the processor aimed at addressing four critical areas of IT security: 1) Threat management, including protection from rootkits, viruses, and malware 2) Identity and web site access point protection 3) Confidential personal and business data protection 4) Remote and local monitoring, remediation, and repair of PCs and workstations. IntelÂ® Hyper-Threading Technology IntelÂ® Hyper-Threading Technology (IntelÂ® HT Technology) delivers two processing threads per physical core. Highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner. IntelÂ® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) IntelÂ® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) allows one hardware platform to function as multiple âvirtualâ platforms. It offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions. IntelÂ® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) IntelÂ® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) continues from the existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and ItaniumÂ® processor (VT-i) virtualization adding new support for I/O-device virtualization. Intel VT-d can help end users improve security and reliability of the systems and also improve performance of I/O devices in virtualized environments. IntelÂ® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) IntelÂ® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT), also known as Second Level Address Translation (SLAT), provides acceleration for memory intensive virtualized applications. Extended Page Tables in IntelÂ® Virtualization Technology platforms reduces the memory and power overhead costs and increases battery life through hardware optimization of page table management. IntelÂ® 64 IntelÂ® 64 architecture delivers 64-bit computing on server, workstation, desktop and mobile platforms when combined with supporting software.Â¹ Intel 64 architecture improves performance by allowing systems to address more than 4 GB of both virtual and physical memory. Instruction Set An instruction set refers to the basic set of commands and instructions that a microprocessor understands and can carry out. The value shown represents which Intelâs instruction set this processor is compatible with. Instruction Set Extensions Instruction Set Extensions are additional instructions which can increase performance when the same operations are performed on multiple data objects. These can include SSE (Streaming SIMD Extensions) and AVX (Advanced Vector Extensions). Idle States Idle States (C-states) are used to save power when the processor is idle. C0 is the operational state, meaning that the CPU is doing useful work. C1 is the first idle state, C2 the second, and so on, where more power saving actions are taken for numerically higher C-states. Enhanced Intel SpeedStepÂ® Technology Enhanced Intel SpeedStepÂ® Technology is an advanced means of enabling high performance while meeting the power-conservation needs of mobile systems. Conventional Intel SpeedStepÂ® Technology switches both voltage and frequency in tandem between high and low levels in response to processor load. Enhanced Intel SpeedStepÂ® Technology builds upon that architecture using design strategies such as Separation between Voltage and Frequency Changes, and Clock Partitioning and Recovery. Thermal Monitoring Technologies Thermal Monitoring Technologies protect the processor package and the system from thermal failure through several thermal management features. An on-die Digital Thermal Sensor (DTS) detects the core's temperature, and the thermal management features reduce package power consumption and thereby temperature when required in order to remain within normal operating limits. IntelÂ® Identity Protection Technology IntelÂ® Identity Protection Technology is a built-in security token technology that helps provide a simple, tamper-resistant method for protecting access to your online customer and business data from threats and fraud. IntelÂ® IPT provides a hardware-based proof of a unique userâs PC to websites, financial institutions, and network services; providing verification that it is not malware attempting to login. IntelÂ® IPT can be a key component in two-factor authentication solutions to protect your information at websites and business log-ins. IntelÂ® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) IntelÂ® Stable Image Platform Program (IntelÂ® SIPP) can help your company identify and deploy standardized, stable image PC platforms for at least 15 months. IntelÂ® Deep Learning Boost (IntelÂ® DL Boost) A new set of embedded processor technologies designed to accelerate AI deep learning use cases. It extends Intel AVX-512 with a new Vector Neural Network Instruction (VNNI) that significantly increases deep learning inference performance over previous generations.
- Processor family: 11th gen IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ i7
- Processor cores: 8
- Processor socket: LGA 1200 (Socket H5)
- Component for: PC/Thin Client/Tablet
- Processor lithography: 14 nm
- Box: Y
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Processor base frequency: 3.6 GHz
- Processor model: i7-11700K
- Processor operating modes: 64-bit
- Processor threads: 16
- System bus rate: 8 GT/s
- Processor cache: 16 MB
- Processor cache type: Smart Cache
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 125 W
- Configurable TDP-down frequency: 3.1 GHz
- Configurable TDP-down: 95 W
- Processor boost frequency: 5 GHz
- Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max): 50 GB/s
- Processor ARK ID: 212047
- Memory channels: Dual-channel
- Maximum internal memory supported by processor: 128 GB
- Memory types supported by processor: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory clock speeds supported by processor: 3200 MHz
- ECC: N
- Memory bandwidth (max): 50 GB/s
- On-board graphics adapter: Y
- Discrete graphics adapter: N
- On-board graphics adapter model: Intel UHD Graphics 750
- Discrete graphics adapter model: Not available
- Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory: 64 GB
- On-board graphics adapter base frequency: 350 MHz
- On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max): 1300 MHz
- Number of displays supported (on-board graphics): 3
- On-board graphics adapter 4K support: Y
- On-board graphics adapter OpenGL version: 4.5
- On-board graphics adapter maximum resolution (DisplayPort): 5120 x 3200 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter maximum resolution (eDP - Integrated Flat Panel): 5120 x 3200 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter maximum resolution (HDMI): 4096 x 2160 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter refresh rate at maximum resolution (DisplayPort): 60 Hz
- On-board graphics adapter refresh rate at maximum resolution (eDP - Integrated Flat Panel): 60 Hz
- On-board graphics adapter refresh rate at maximum resolution (HDMI): 60 Hz
- On-board graphics adapter ID: 0x4C8A
- Number of execution units: 32
- Execute Disable Bit: Y
- Idle States: Y
- Thermal Monitoring Technologies: Y
- Maximum number of PCI Express lanes: 20
- PCI Express slots version: 4.0
- PCI Express configurations: 1x16+1x4,2x8+1x4,1x8+3x4
- Supported instruction sets: SSE4.1,SSE4.2,AVX 2.0,AVX-512
- Scalability: 1S
- CPU configuration (max): 1
- Embedded options available: N
- Market segment: Desktop
- Harmonized System (HS) code: 8542310001
- Export Control Classification Number (ECCN): 5A992CN3
- Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (CCATS): G167599
- IntelÂ® Hyper Threading Technology (IntelÂ® HT Technology): Y
- IntelÂ® Identity Protection Technology (IntelÂ® IPT): Y
- IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Technology: 2.0
- IntelÂ® Quick Sync Video Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® InTruâ¢ 3D Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® Clear Video HD Technology (IntelÂ® CVT HD): Y
- IntelÂ® AES New Instructions (IntelÂ® AES-NI): Y
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Y
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology: Y
- IntelÂ® Thermal Velocity Boost: N
- IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 frequency: 5 GHz
- IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 frequency: 4.9 GHz
- IntelÂ® Gaussian & Neural Accelerator (IntelÂ® GNA) 2.0: Y
- Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT): Y
- IntelÂ® Secure Key: Y
- Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP): Y
- IntelÂ® OS Guard: Y
- Intel Clear Video Technology: Y
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX): N
- Intel 64: Y
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Y
- Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d): Y
- Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0: Y
- IntelÂ® Boot Guard: Y
- IntelÂ® Deep Learning Boost (IntelÂ® DL Boost): Y
- IntelÂ® vProâ¢ Platform Eligibility: Y
- Tjunction: 100 Â°C
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Package type: Retail box
- Processor package size: 37.5 x 37.5 mm
- Maximum internal memory: 128 GB
- Target market: Gaming, Content Creation
- Launch date: Q1'21
- Status: Launched
99% of our HP Computers are HP Renews. HP Renew is the solution you need, Certified, reliable, and trusted HP computing products at a price you can afford!
What is HP Renew?
HP Renew products come from various sources, for example, from channel returns, cancelled orders or end of life excess; When the big stores want to Renew their stock, HP is right there to take it, check it and bring them back into the market at a reduced price so that we can also have a computer, same type, same quality but cheaper. Isn't that great?
HP Renew products can be recognized by the addition of an "R" to the HP product number. For example, if the new product number is A1234A, the equivalent HP Renew product number will be A1234AR.
HP Renew products are guaranteed to be the same as a brand-new product. All HP Renew products undergo a complete HP re-manufacturing and testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HP sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio and ensures that re-manufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
These items are delivered in sealed HP packaging with all original protective film and accessories included.
Full HP Warranty
HP Renew products are covered by the exact same warranty that is offered with new retail HP products. These products are only given the full original warranty after passing HP's stringent quality tests, guaranteeing HP quality and reliability. Additional service and support options are also available to complement the original HP product warranty.
Great Value for Money
HP Renew products offer the same reliability and performance as new HP products but for at least 10% less than the cost of the equivalent new product. If you have a limited IT budget, HP Renew is the perfect alternative – high-quality solutions at a lower cost.
Look as new, no difference. Comes with full HP Warranty, unlike curries, pc world, Carphone warehouse etc. which use cheap 3rd party Warranty. All Grade Gold HP Renews comes in original retail boxes.
Look like new no difference. Comes with full HP Warranty, unlike curries, pc world, carphone warehouse etc. which use cheap 3rd party Warranty. They come in brown boxes.
Look like new no difference but with slight cosmetic marks, comes with full HP Warranty, unlike curries, pc world, Carphone warehouse etc. which use cheap 3rd party Warranty. They come in brown boxes."
Grade A: "New" or "Pristine as new"
Grade A-: Pristine screen but may have 1 or 2 small cosmetic marks on the outer case Grade Grade B+: = Hairline marks on the screen, so visible when not in use, shouldn't be visible in use.
Grade B: There be visible marks on the screen and also when in use.
Grade B-: Same as above but will be more prominent.
Grade C: May have severe cosmetic marks/damage but full functioning
Free Delivery when you spend £300 or more
Rates are automatically calculated at checkout. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and might take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Our Standard U.K Parcel Services
Royal Mail 1st Class: Aims to deliver your parcel within up to 3 working days
Royal Mail 2nd Class: Aims to deliver your parcel within up to 5 working days
* This is ideal for non-valuable, small and medium parcels weighing up to 2kg
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice/billing address (pending security check clearance).
We also deliver to any location in the world, VAT of 20% is deducted from any computer purchase.
Parcelforce Worldwide global-express
Guaranteed delivery within up to 14 working days by close of business
Guaranteed delivery from up to 14 working day to USA, Canada and Europe and from up to 20 working days to the rest of the world.
End-to-end tracking to all destinations
Signature on delivery, with online confirmation
*Ideal for parcels over 2kg - Maximum weight of 30kg
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
Full end-to-end tracking, signature taken on delivery and online delivery confirmation
Receives priority handling in the UK and overseas
Royal Mail International Tracked
Full end-to-end tracking with on-line confirmation
Receives priority handling in the UK and overseas
Royal Mail International Signed
Tracked until the point the item leaves the UK
Peace of mind as your item will only be handed over when a signature is taken on delivery.
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 3 days.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available for most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.