How do I make a return?
We have a 30-day returns policy. Within 30 days, you can return your item whatever the reason may be but items are supposed to be in their original packaging and sealed.
Returns Exceptions - We do not accept returns on food items and medications. Also, a 30% restocking fee will be applied to computer returns of computers that have no issues but you just want to return.
Our returns are easy.
1. Go to ‘Orders & returns’ in your account or at the footer. Find your order and click ‘Return Item(s)’
2. You can see how many days you have left to return your items and give your reason for return. These reasons help us to improve our designs and create the best possible products for you
You can track your return every step of the way in my Account, so you’ll know exactly when to expect your refund. You can say the four tracking stages below
1. We’re expecting it: You’ll receive a confirmation email as soon as you’ve submitted your return.
2. On its way: Your parcel has been handed to the relevant team for processing.
3. We’ve got it: We’ve now received your return and it’s currently being processed.
4. You’ve been refunded: We’ve processed your return and you’ve now been refunded.
Thank you for shopping with me.